Please give feedback for my store.

Shopify92
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello,

Please give feedback for my store - https://tinyurl.com/yyv7j3fs

Right now, I believe everything is done on the store part, but I'm having a really hard time promoting it to get my first sale.

Please review my store, and also advice me how to get my first sale. I have tried google and bing ads, and the ads are still running. But not getting any sale, got about 15 - 30 clicks already.

One thing I wonder is, is my mugs cost too high? And another thing I wonder is, am I doing right by targeting all countries on PPC ads, because targeting US is too expensive, it costed me a $1 to get just a click and I really don't know if I would earn that much per click.

Please advice me anything you can.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hey @Shopify92,

So sorry to hear, it’s gotta be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.

3 quick tips after looking at your site:

1. Get on social media - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest

Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. People will research before they buy and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

2. Be clear on what is unique about your product

When I say unique, I don’t mean something no one has ever heard of. You can successfully sell a common product, if it has a unique element. You sell custom mugs and tumblers, lots of people sell the same thing so what is it about your custom mugs that set you apart from all of the others? Why should people buy from you? Do the decals stay on longer? Are they guaranteed not to rub off in the dishwasher? Is there something different about your presentation? Maybe you only use recycled materials. Have you heard of the company that sells candles with jewelry inside? Candles are a saturated market but they've found a way to set themselves apart. Smart! Think on what it is that makes your product unique.

3. You need to improve your SEO
You can have the most beautiful design, you have a great product, you launch your store and …. Crickets! Why? Because no one can find you. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. If you found our response helpful, please give us a thumbs up! 

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes