Hey just took a look at your site and I think it looks good. My advice would be to run a product test on your site. Use an app like Elevate AB Testing and run a product test where you change the price of your item. See if this improves your conversion rate and then run more tests. By AB Testing you'll be able to know what's working and what's not so you can optimize your site for more conversions.
And also use this Pinterest auto-posting app for traffic, Daily Feed Generator. It generates a 2week feed automatically for Shopify stores and schedules 2 weeks worth of posts at a time. This increases social media presence and improves traffic without the need for ads. Hope this helps.
Hey @MKcom good start.. some suggestion
1- Reduce the popup that are blocking the view also if you are using apps then it will increase load speed.
2-You should add some description since you have craft store you can add description that will be like some stories.
3-You can customize the color so website looks more vibrant
4-You have beautifully written about page if you can add some of your work along with more images that will enhance the page.
5-You can add instagram widget on footer
All the best for ecom journey!
Hey @MKcom, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:
- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage with the help of personalization. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.
- In the footer menu you should add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy. Contact us, about us info.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.