Please give feedback on my store

Solved
2 0 0

I would love feedback on my store https://www.msprissyface.com. Thank you so much!!

0 Likes

Hi @msprissyface 

The link didn't work ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
2 0 0
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Hi @msprissyface 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: Needs to flow better. I would do the below 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Collection List: I would add images that match that match the rest of the site. The drawing style doesn't match the rest of the site. 

Main Menu: I would set it out like this 

• Home 
  • Products ( drop down to collections ) 
  • Blog 
  • About 
  • Contact 

Overall you have done pretty good job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like