Please give feedback on our store

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi community!

We have just opened our first online store. We are selling high quality dance and fitness apparel especially for Bachata and Salsa dancers.

Although we get pretty much traffic through facebook and instagram ads, we haven't been able to generate a sale yet. The store is open since 25th of October 2020. Maybe we just need patience? Or maybe we lack  the right marketing strategy? Maybe there is something on our website that just does not look good ? Maybe we lack product reviews? 

Could someone be so nice as to provide feedback on our store? We would highly appreciate your honest feedback.

Here is our store Infinity Dance Clothing 

Thank you so much!

Highlighted

Hi @Jenny92 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

Your store looks really good and professional. However, I have some feedback and hope my feedback will help you more

1. Home page

1.1 Review the text overlay and the button on the slideshow

Inspirational dance and fitness wear│Infinity Dance Clothing – Infinity Dance Clothing OG 2020-11-05 10-12-24.png

You invest in the high-quality images, this is a good point. However, the text overlay is not easy to read with the current color. You can consider changing the font size and color for the text as well as the button. 

1.2 Add more add to cart/ view more buttons and more information

From DANCE.LOVE.REPEAT section to DANCERS LOVE CAPS section, you have good product images, however, there is no call to action buttons or any information such as prices of products. It's not good for the customers buying journey. 

There's no buttons or any information provided, this makes them confused to make decisions.

1.3 Review the blog post section structure

Currently, both of the featured images of 2 blog posts have different sizes so I highly recommend you should make them equal for a better visual.

1.4 Add an introduction section 

This section introduces your store so I recommend you should move it under the slideshow.

I include my template example here so you can consult the structure and design

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

1.5 Add more customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop!

I see that you have only 1 review so I recommend you can add more. You can check the available testimonial element here, just drag and drop it and you can edit as you want. 

So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 42 137

Hi @Jenny92

Have seen your site and it has some small parts that I think you can improve.

- On your homepage, you're having too many sections that show your collections. I suggest you only need 1-2 sections to show all collections. 

- Have seen your Instagram gallery, however, it seems like a normal one. I think you can consider having a shoppable gallery that might can increase your sales. 

Check this app SHoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ Sticky Add to Cart

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods 

- Of course like you said, you really need more reviews to increase your social proof. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
430 16 93

Hi @Jenny92 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 258

Hello @Jenny92, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store, the store looks good & professional. Here are a few suggestions on which you can work on:

•  The viewport of the store looks small. Fix it.
  •  Display collection on the homepage. Bestsellers, new arrivals, recently viewed. 
  • Add the CTA button on all slider images.

You should add some essential eCommerce marketing tools in your store which will help you to engage visitors in your store and converting them into paying customers. Ads will help you to bring traffic and conversions but to keep the store's conversions constant you need to engage them with some essential eCommerce marketing tools. Here are some tips:

• Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing, or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
  • Add web push notifications, it is an effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.\

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 221

Hi @Jenny92 !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hello @Jenny92,

Congratulations on your new store. The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add 'Featured Collections', 'Hot Sellers', 'New Arrivals' sections to help customers keep updated on your store products.
2. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
3. Add address also in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
7. Rearrange filters in collection pages(instead of adding all under one filter, add separate filters) to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare takes care of the submissions for them verifiably. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hello everyone!!

Thank you all so so much from the bottom of our hearts for all your feedback and . Each and every advice is truly valuable and we will go through and try to fix every point you have mentioned. 

Thanks again, you rock!!!

Best,

Jenny