Please give feedback!

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 2

Hi all,

Recently set up my Shopify store and looking for some feedback please!

It is a shop for owners of Bulldog Type dog breeds to buy products suited to their breeds. 

Any feedback is very gratefully received!

www.best4bulldogs.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Alex

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 108 315

Dear Alex,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc need to improve to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Use predictive search
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add newsletter sign up at footer
  • Improve your logo.
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 31-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
496 32 148

Hi @Best4Bulldogs !

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your store! I haven't met so many other shops, who sell such items for dogs. I have noticed, that you have created all the required pages (About us, Contact us, Policies,) - it is very good. You have chosen a nice theme, that is simple but eye-appealing. 

1. I recommend you move your hero banner with a slide on top. You can use images, that will resonate with your brand (not just dogs) and be of high quality. On top you have placed the banner with dogs, that is nice, but it does not bring you anything. So you can use this space more wisely. Instead of this banner, place the hero one with a slide. And an empty space you can fill with

- Instagram galleries - you have very nice Instagram account - so add Insta galleries on your homepage - Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

-Blog page - start your blog with interesting articles about dogs, some tips, recommendations. You can post everything for doglovers. It will bring more customers, make more sales, and enhance image of your brand. Brand awareness is very important. 

2. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

4. On your product page (where you list all of them) use smaller sizes of the images, because now they look huge and it is weird and not eye-appealing. Use more specific keywords for the headings of the products, it affects SEO.

Overall, you need to work on the functionality of your store. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. If you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Best4Bulldogs ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
299 11 62

Hi, @Best4Bulldogs welcome to Shopify family,

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The banner image on the landing page is a bit off it's not going well with the theme and is not attractive. The improvised version of sliding images can be used as it will give a professional look and will solidify the branding.
2. The logo can be made more attractive or visually appealing most people will memorize the brand way more quickly if the logo is attractive.
3. About Us and Contact Us page should be added to the header menu this will help people understand why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and post it on different social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc this will create an impression that you are the most knowledgable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
8. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product's image as a reference)
image_png1116390639.png
I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 2

Hi @MS-WEB-DESIGNER @Adelia @Droppersstop @Munn 

Thank you all very much for taking the time to have a look at my store.

I really appreciate your advice! I've spent most of the day trying to implement a lot of it!

Kind regards,

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

That looks great!!! That’s how i want my store to look

1 Like