Please give me a review as I need to increase my Conversions.

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hi 

Look at my store and give me a review please. 

https://getemlifestyle.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @Nishchay ,

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Consider using a good quality favicon as it is blurry.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 208

Hi @Nishchay !

From my personal point of view - I recommend you to change the theme - it is too dark and does not look professional. Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Work on the website speed. Your google page speed score is only 23. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well.

I  can see that you have already implemented several programs as Social Login, wishlist, rewards. I guess you are using more than 1 app for this. That is the reason of such low speed downloading. Try to use 1 app, that will include everything. 

Add social reviews - prepare a good testimonial base - customers prefer to go straight to the reviews, instead of reading product description - because it is social proof. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding some of the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you - if so, please like my post!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Getem Lifestyle,

Below listed tips and tricks are effective for store modification:

• "Gmail Address" should be present in the "Contact Us" section for better customer trust and faith.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the site footer for better brand advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Wishing you all the luck.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Nishchay ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Nishchay 

Congratulations on your store page! To start off, I think it's a well designed store. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, you introduce your face mask section with this line - "Umm wearing plain masks is too boring. And you basically don't wanna wear masks but we wanna sell it to you anyway. Buy now!". Although this has a bit of humour but it is not shopper focussed at all. It only indicates that you want to sell a cool mask and that's why people should buy from you. Try to reword it like this for example - people must wear a mask (is a necessity), so while they are wearing a mask, why not flaunt some styles (something along these lines).
  2. On the product description page I saw a 'Title' that said 'Mask'. I didn't understand the purpose of this because it gave me just 1 option anyway. So why have a drop down and confuse the shopper, you know?
    9CC96CFF-B8C3-494B-9725-3FE8B41FFC10_4_5005_c.jpeg
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You can add a pop-up right before your shoppers exit (without buying). This could be to offer an additional discount in the initial days just so that you can convert those almost buyers in buyers. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

661116B0-6351-4F0C-9895-B126D3509025_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes