Please give me feedback!! New Store

Highlighted
1 0 0
www.nutricanine.ca

Hi Everyone!

Can you please give me feedback concerning my store. It's officially done and I've spent thousands in marking spend and cant seem to move product.

I feel that the design might not be telling enough what the store sells exactly.

Can you guys take a look and let me know your thoughts.

NutriCanine.ca
0 Likes

Hi Jason

Nice to see another Canadian on here. Most of my friends on the West Coast have a dog and it was pretty easy for me to tell what you sell right away. However, there are always changes you can make to improve your store.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would look at making the video on your homepage as it's off in the far left right now. You could put some text on your image with a dog and say you sell raw dog food. 

2. Your IG images are good but a few look like stock images, if they are, always make sure it's on brand

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund and shipping policy. I didn't see pages for this or anyone on your FAQ page

4. Consider adding a Featured Animal section on the homepage (i.e. Dog Of The Month). Feature a cool dog customer and odds are the owner would share it on their social channels. This is great for word of mouth

5. Might be cool to see you and your dog together on the about us page. Add more personality to this section

6. Odd are if you are having an issue moving product, you could be targeting the wrong people with you advertising. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell clients in Toronto, NYC and other cities is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
293 15 54

Hi @NutriCanine 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Did you think about adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes