Please give me feedback on my store. Thanks!!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I'm getting a decent amount of traffic but not converting sales?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1785 28 194

Can you provide your store URL?

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
719 25 89

Hey @jwegrzyn 

Could you share your store URL?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I'm sorry, I assumed that my store was linked when I posted the message. thanks for letting me know.

here it is...   https://daydreamrr.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
225 32 24

Hello, @jwegrzyn.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for feedback on your store and that you’re getting a decent amount of traffic but no conversions or sales. I think you’re off to a great start, I love the brand logo and I can see you have a layout in mind for showing your collections on the homepage. I also really like that you have a donation message in the banner. 

The header menu items are appearing in both, all capitalized letters or first letter capitalized, which may not look professional to some people so I recommend changing this so that the menu is coherent. I would also recommend adding store policies to your footer menu so customers are aware of shipping times or refunds, this will help reduce some of your workload and help address these inquiries from customers. If you need help with creating store policies, there is a template you can generate under the Legal section of your Settings. 

I love the two pages in the menu, ‘Our Goal’ and ‘Why It All Started’, I think these pages help your customers get to know you and your brand better. You can also use Pages to create a ‘Contact Us’ page, having this can help your customers feel more confident shopping at your store knowing that they can contact you if there’s anything wrong with their order. 

The theme provides a few types of sections you can use for your homepage content and products, such as ‘Featured Product’ or ‘Collection List’. I think these sections can help add more content and flare to your homepage. You can also try using the ‘Featured Collection’ section, which will showcase more products from a particular collection and you can use multiple of these sections. I recommend using the ‘Image with text’ section to display the donation message so you can share more details about this with your customers. 

That said, it’s also important to have a marketing plan as effective marketing can help your store be more successful. Through marketing you can increase more traffic and potentially increase the conversions or sales. This is also something that you can hire a marketing expert for, feel free to find a marketing expert through Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with marketing for different types of businesses using different platforms and they’ll be able to help you with this. 

I hope this helps with a few suggestions to get you started. If you have any other questions on store feedback, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
5 1 1

Thank You so much for checking out my store! The feedback you gave was very useful and informative. I will be making some adjustments very soon. have a great day! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1211 71 257

Hey Daydreamrr,

Getting a decent amount of traffic clearly signifies visitors are interested. However, some flaws might have created a negative impression in their minds leading to loss of sales. Hence, the store presentation is quite crucial for a good conversion rate. Following are my suggestions for store improvement:

1. The logo is too large in size. Try minimizing the size of the square to make it look more precise and unique.
  2. The Search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the Cart and Checkout button for a more systematic header view.
  3. The Login and Signup button can be placed below the search bar, cart and checkout for a more structured look.
  4. The header template can be used to highlight some discount or shipping offers hence leading to better customer traffic and sales.
  5. A unique central banner should be added beside the dropdown for a more professional site look.
  6. The order of elements in the main menu should be as follows- Home, Catalog,Product categories, Why it all started, Our goal and finally Blog.
  7. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  8. More social links need to be added for better connectivity.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Tourist
5 1 1
Thanks a million for your feedback. I will be making changes shortly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1211 71 257

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes