Please give me feedback on my store

3 1 1
My first online store not sure about it, let me know what I need to improve on. Also when I type into google it comes up with opening soon but I have taken the password off.
Boujee-beautiful.myshopify.com
Thank you appreciate it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 36 39

Hi @Avon123,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

Congratulations on starting your store! I love the aesthetic you've built so far, and I think we can continue to build that out.

First of all, It'd be great to see you build an About Us page to show your customers who you are. Customers are able to choose from so many vendors nowadays, but we're seeing them choose to purchase from small business owners like yourself. The 1:1 connection that you can build with your customers in this space is part of the reason a customer decides to purchase from you. Take a look at our blog post on writing persuasive About Us pages for your store.

On that note, there are a few other pages that I'd recommend adding to continue to build trust with your customers. First, I would add a Contact Us page to allow an easy way for customers to get in contact with you. Additionally, you'll want to add in some store policies. This gives customers peace of mind in case they decide to change their mind, or would like to know more about when they can expect their order to arrive. Take a look at our essential store launch checklist to make sure you have everything checked off.

Lastly, I would suggest working towards your own product photography. The first thing that I always notice when I look at a store is their product photography. I want to see that they're creating their own brand aesthetic and everything is the same style, rather than using the supplied images. This creates a more professional look to your store and again, can build trust with customers since they know you have first-hand product knowledge. Although this does require that you order samples of your products, the photography portion doesn't have to be expensive. Take a look at our free DIY product photography course to learn more about doing this yourself.

How are you currently marketing your store? Although store design is very important once customers view your site, the first step is to actually get them there. Are you currently using Instagram and Facebook to market your store? Take a look at our Marketing Checklist for some further ideas that you may not have thought of.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1785 28 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking great. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can add more than one gallery image under product page.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 25 89

Hey @Avon123 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification and loyalty reward program which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Avon123 

Firstly I have to say your store looks quite simple and clearly. However, some noticeable changes can make it more useful. Few of them are mentioned below as follows :

• You should add your logo to header instead of these text "BOUJEE & BEAUTIFUL"
  • I believe that your title in home page "FEATURED COLLECTION" should be "FEATURED PRODUCTS"
  • Currently, your site look quite simple, i think you should add a slider / banner / category to it to increase interest of customer with your site as well as help them shop easily
  • Add countdown timer / Sale products  to increase FOMO effect
  • Add testimonial /reviews / social proof can increase your conversion rate
  • Your "about us" page is overlap with your homepage which not good for buying experience
  • Add product specification to your product detail to help customer get more info about your product

Hope you found this helpful . Best of luck for your business !

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I think you need to spend more time researching about what to include in a homepage, collection page, and product page. You can search "Baymard" on Google, they conducted an excellent research and curated a list of pages from top-grossing ecommerce sites. I think only looking at the pages can you learn something about what to include in your pages.

About your store:

1. Firstly, On homepage, the hero banner is where people achieve a first impression about your brand and the product ranges you are selling. I don't think featuring this banner helps at all.

Jan21-3.png 

2. On your collection list right below the hero banner, when I click on one collection, I was redirected to a product page?? This is confusing.

Jan21-4.png

3. Also, your product pages need proper investment. You can't expect people to buy from a product page with only one small image and no additional detail.  At least, a product pages must include:

• On-scale image: An image of the product with its surroundings so that people can gauge its dimensions.
  • Feature highlight image: An image highlighting the unique features of the product.
  • Detailed image: Image from many angle, image zooming into the product material so that people can evaluate its quality.

One of the main reason people shop online is because they can easily find more information without depending on the physical store staff. So for an product page, product images and product information are vital and indispensable.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1211 71 258

Hey Boujee-beautiful,

The store has a lot of potential and can perform well if improved. Some of my suggestions for store improvement are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site improvement.
  2. The logo is quite plain, needs to be reworked on. Use different font styles and color combination with some graphics to make it look even more professional.
  3. Social links need to be added for better connectivity.
  4. The central banner should be full width to cover the unwanted white space on both sides.
  5. Footer links need to be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  6. "About us" section is quite basic. Try adding a more detailed store description.
  7. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  8.  Product Reviews, Testimonials, and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement helps you reach new heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes