Please give me feedback on my store

Solved
3 1 1
My first online store not sure about it, let me know what I need to improve on.
Boujee-beautiful.myshopify.com
Thank you appreciate it.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
274 36 31

Hello, @Avon123.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for feedback on your first online store and I think you’re off to a good start. Great job! The images are sharp and the homepage is nicely arranged. It’s important to note that your website will continue to change as you and your business grows.

If you plan on adding more products, I will recommend creating collections and adding them as categories to your navigation menu. Keep in mind, there are two types of collections - automated and manual. Automated collections will use conditions to bring the products in automatically, which is a little harder to grasp at first. Manual collections will give you free control of what products to add to the collection, which will be easier to use. If you end up with many categories, you can also set up drop-downs menus in your online store.

Shopify themes or third-party themes from our Theme store will have sections you can add and theme settings you can use for fonts and colors. Sections, such as Featured product or Image with text overlay, can let you add more content and give your website a little more flare. The theme settings can also let you add your social media accounts  for your business and customize the layout of your checkout. The checkout coding cannot be changed, but you will be able to add logos and backgrounds or adjust the colors of your checkout. I recommend playing with the theme sections and settings to see if there’s anything you’d like to add.

You can use Pages to create informational content, such as About Us or Contact Us pages. Pages can also be used to create shipping or return policies, which can help reduce the amount of customers reaching out to inquire about this information and reduce some of your workload. If you need help with creating policies, you can generate store policies under ‘Settings > Legal’ and add them to your store.  

It’s also important to have a marketing plan for when your store is launched so that customers can be made aware of your store. If you don’t have one yet, we have a guide to help you with developing a marketing plan. Effective marketing is very important and can help with your store’s success. Feel free to hire a marketing expert if you’re looking for someone with expertise in marketing, you can find a marketing expert through Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with marketing for many types of businesses and can help you market your store. 

I hope this provides a few suggestions to get you started. If you have any other questions for feedback, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like