Please let me know any tips or feedback. Does it look legit? Are prices good amounts? Are there any super bad quality pictures? Spelling errors? Literally anything, I would love to hear your opinion.
It's not 100% done, I still want to add a slideshow at the bottom on the first page but other than that, most of it is done.
The website has a password, its: cobra
the website itself is: pinkcobra.co
Please lmk whateva u got!
Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.
I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that there are few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:
There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues before launching it in March 21.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @wbirkas, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a separate page of shipping policy, about us in the footer.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page. The image of the banner is not of good quality. Change the banner image and add an attractive & high-quality image.
- Decrease the opacity of the thumbnail images of this section.
- After the collection list you can add a section of trending, new arrivals, and recently viewed products. Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing their shopping experience. Add product recommendations in your store.
- Showcase reviews on the home page, product, or you can create an exclusive page of reviews.
- Create a drop-down menu in the 'Shop All' option of the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications in your store that will help you to engage the customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for your feedback.
I changed the banner image, but to be honest, it still looks kind of strange, what do you suggest?
The logo I made to be simple, but I'm now considering making one that is more of a simple image, less the letters PC.
I based my product descriptions off of Fashion Nova. Would you mind elaborating a bit on what makes a good description?
What's the proper way to promote clothing?
I will look into Descrii, thanks again for your help!
Thank you soo much for such detailed feedback. It means a lot. If you're interested to see, here is an update of what I've done based on your advice:
Going to learn about:
Anyway, that's where I'm at. Thank you, you've made a huge difference to me!
All the best to you