Please give me feedback on my store!

wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 5

Hey 

Please let me know any tips or feedback. Does it look legit? Are prices good amounts? Are there any super bad quality pictures? Spelling errors? Literally anything, I would love to hear your opinion. 

It's not 100% done, I still want to add a slideshow at the bottom on the first page but other than that, most of it is done. 

The website has a password, its: cobra 

the website itself is: pinkcobra.co 

Please lmk whateva u got!

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
59 5 24

Hello @wbirkas 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that there are few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:

1. You don't have a good brand logo. 
  2. The banner image is not very good.
  3. Product Descriptions are not proper. (It's really important when you're selling female clothing)

There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues before launching it in March 21.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.

Dear @wbirkas 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Need to check store speed for mobile and desktop after live the store
  • At header

pcheader.png

• At footer

pcfooter.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Need to do On page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello @wbirkas, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a separate page of shipping policy, about us in the footer.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page. The image of the banner is not of good quality. Change the banner image and add an attractive & high-quality image.

- Decrease the opacity of the thumbnail images of this section.

Screenshot - 2021-01-15T145627.256.png 

- After the collection list you can add a section of trending, new arrivals, and recently viewed products. Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing their shopping experience. Add product recommendations in your store.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product, or you can create an exclusive page of reviews.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'Shop All' option of the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications in your store that will help you to engage the customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. 

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 5

Hello Arunesh!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I changed the banner image, but to be honest, it still looks kind of strange, what do you suggest?

The logo I made to be simple, but I'm now considering making one that is more of a simple image, less the letters PC.

I based my product descriptions off of Fashion Nova. Would you mind elaborating a bit on what makes a good description? 

What's the proper way to promote clothing? 

I will look into Descrii, thanks again for your help! 

0 Likes
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 5

Hello!

Thank you soo much for such detailed feedback. It means a lot. If you're interested to see, here is an update of what I've done based on your advice:

• Recently disabled the password, so the speed score can collect data or whatever it does
  • I reduced the header a bit
  • Replaced pink cobra at the top with a logo (an ugly one, but I'm still working on that)
  • Removed powered by Shopify
  • added socials
  • Hero banner with call to action button
  • trying to find the best free app for the trust badges 
  • added sticky cart
  • trying to find a free app for collection sorting because I agree, it is poorly organized. 
  • haven't gotten to the product page yet

Going to learn about:

• How to do Cart Page Modification: 
  •  Proper integration of Google Analytics, etc
  • On-page SEO 

Anyway, that's where I'm at. Thank you, you've made a huge difference to me! 

All the best to you

0 Likes