Please give me feedback on my store.

Solved
bloombliss
3 0 1

Hello,

I have finished setting up my store, BloomBliss.com  and would like to get feedback on how it looks and functionality and if you would feel comfortable making a purchase from my site based on the appearance.  Thank you in advance for your support.

https://bloombliss.com

Elecia

Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @bloombliss 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. However, there are a few shortcomings and I will mention them below:

• There's no favicon. Try to add one, because it increases the authenticity.
  • The menu appears too scattered. Try to reduce their size and align them in one single line. (For desktop version).
  • Make the images clickable for all collections.
  • Skim the names of the product. They're too long.
  • Shift the currency converter to the top of the page.
  • Maybe reduce the font size of the entire website.
  • Add better description/ specs of the products.

We at Descrii generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.

Hey @bloombliss,

Congratulations on launching your store!

First, I want to commend you on the amount of effort that has gone into your website. You can tell you've put a lot of time and thought into your store. After taking a look through, I have a few suggestions.

Currently at your checkout, the apartment, suite and phone are required fields. I would change this since apartment, suite is not applicable to everyone and requiring a phone number may be a deterrent for some who don't want to share that information.

bloom-checkout1.png

The Standard shipping option is missing an estimated time of delivery. As an aside, I'd also recommend changing the turquoise color out for a different color. It's hard to read against the white background.

bloom-shipping.png

On your collections pages, I'd recommend adding photos for each of the squares:

screencapture-bloombliss-collections-2021-02-01-12_15_50.png

Now, I'm going to be completely honest here because I want you to succeed..

You are offering a wide range of products in your store that all fall into saturated niches (clothing, beauty, accessories, masks, etc.). With these types of items, there are already large, well-known companies offering similar items. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.

A good way to set yourself apart in saturated markets is to sell trending products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

Again, great job on all the effort on your store. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com

Hi @bloombliss 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

Add a favicon to your store:

Having a favicon to your store will make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it. 

You can check this guide from Shopify to know how to have a favicon

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu or the announcement bar sticky

Basically, many stores will make the announcement bar sticky so customers can always see the information.

Or you can make the navigation menu sticky. 

Customers can navigate the menu all the time and anytime and they can read all and just choose the one they want. Especially the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Make sure the button are easy to see

Bloom Bliss – BloomBliss.com 2021-02-02 08-51-37.png

1.3 Show more products of other collections

I notice that your store also provide other collections such as skincare, health, and other types of clothes so you should add other sections to show some featured of other collections so customers are aware of the products you provide. 

This helps to decrease the bounce rate of your store and keep customers stay longer.

1.4 Display testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. 

You can consult my Stellar template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Collection

I take this page for example https://bloombliss.com/collections/dresses

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Dresses – BloomBliss.com 2021-02-02 09-13-02.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 445

Hello @bloombliss, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Display reviews on the home page.

- Add an about us page.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code. Incentivize the customers on a sign-up. This will help you to increase the number of email subscribers. 

- Product page looks good. Add reviews. Reviews are very important tools for an eCommerce store.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @bloombliss,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Try to add the menu items in a single line.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
4. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
10. Optimize your footer with a more professional look. Add links including Contact Us vertically instead of adding in two lines horizontally.
11. No need to add the email newsletter section twice on the Home page which added in the footer and above. Keep the one in the footer only.
12. A FAQ would be useful!
13. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 
14. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
15. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce