Thanks,

Alex 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Pootypet,

Amazing store and a good feel throughout, I have analyzed if you like you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good. These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping, and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purposes in the footer. 
  4. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  5. Also, You have around 4 products, the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Alex 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: You need to flow this better. I'd do this. 

1. Slideshow Image
  2. Collection List (Holders,Bags) Nice image also. 
  3. Testimonials 
  4. Products (I'd change the second image to the main image)
  5. Something Interesting (image With Text)
  6. Instagram Feed 

Product Page: I do this 

• Remove Recently viewed 
  • Add Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Product Tabs 

Footer Menu: I'd add this 

• Policy links (privacy , terms , shipping , refund , FAQ's)
  • Email Sign Up 

Overall great job. I love some of your images and your Instagram is one of the best I've seen in ages. I'll also email you a more detailed review in the next couple of minutes. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Neha, 

Thank you so much for your response and review. I can not thank you enough for the apps that you have recommended. I will implement them ASAP. I appreciate the thoroughness of your responses. 

Cheers,

Alex 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi Alex 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: You need to flow this better. I'd do this. 

1. Slideshow Image
  2. Collection List (Holders,Bags) Nice image also. 
  3. Testimonials 
  4. Products (I'd change the second image to the main image)
  5. Something Interesting (image With Text)
  6. Instagram Feed 

Product Page: I do this 

• Remove Recently viewed 
  • Add Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Product Tabs 

Footer Menu: I'd add this 

• Policy links (privacy , terms , shipping , refund , FAQ's)
  • Email Sign Up 

Overall great job. I love some of your images and your Instagram is one of the best I've seen in ages. I'll also email you a more detailed review in the next couple of minutes. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Hi Clayton, 

I truly appreciate the review and thank you for the Instagram comment, I try to make sure that it represents the brand well and have good user engagement there.  I will be adding the footer as that is a common theme that comes up.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thank you for your feedback.Pleased to help you

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @AKisin1 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes