Please give me feedback

KowHorse
3 0 0

I don’t know what is wrong with my store.  I am getting good traffic.  Customers are putting in carts but not buying.  My mom and friend have purchased and said the check out was seamless

Google has suspended me for misrepresentation 

Facebook doesn’t like some of my products/ads

pinterest has disapproved my ads/products

Ive had scammers try and get me to pay them to fix but I declined.  

please help me

KowHorseFarm.com

0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> The text in the logo dull,  very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Increase your website niche.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @KowHorse 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the Header section.

Improve store Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Adjust sale badges on the Product Image.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @KowHorse,

Congratulations on launching your store. Sorry to hear it's been a journey with so many hurdles. I have taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall aesthetic of your store. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into your stores design, however, when you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

screencapture-kowhorsefarm-collections-mugs-2021-04-16-12_05_58.png

Next, your products. Mugs are very commonly available, you can purchase them through Amazon, Walmart, Target, the Dollar Store, etc. When it comes to the mugs you've designed, yes, these are unique, however, print on demand tends to work best if:
a. you have an existing following of passionate fans that want to purchase to support you
b. you come up with a trending phrase/graphic

What I'd recommend in your case is looking for products with these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

Regarding the Google suspension, you might want to read up on this article. Sometimes something as simple as advertising an out of stock product can cause this.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes