Please give me honest feedback on my store

Solved
Tina71
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello,

I am looking for feedback on my store.  I have had a few visitors, but very little convert to sales.  I recently had an re-do of the theme, but still not creating sales.  I welcome feedback regarding if my store looks professional and what might be the reason my conversion rate is not moving in the right direction.  I am currently paying for ads on social media, so not sure what to do to to bring in sales.  My url: https://www.flowerchildaromatics.com.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hello  @Tina71,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful and see an improvement in conversions soon. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. Our contact information is in our signature :). We wish you all the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

zforeman
Tourist
6 1 4

Hey Tina, overall your store looks great. However, I highly recommend you upgrade your logo design. Your logo/brand is extremely important when it comes to converting potential customers. It is the first thing potential customers see and it can either leave a good or bad first-impression. You want a logo that immediately communicates to your customers "you can trust us" and is memorable so they can recognize your business in future interactions.

I am a professional graphic designer with 5+ years of experience providing happy clients with amazing logo designs. I offer high quality logo designs starting at only $35. A bargain for the speed and quality of result provided. You can learn more about my logo design work here: http://bit.ly/l0g0des1gn

I hope we can work together on solving your business-needs! Your store is definitely on track to attracting happy customers!

Zach

Tina71
Tourist
11 0 0

Thank you for your insight and critique of my store. I will make the changes. 

0 Likes