Please give me some Featback depending to my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there,

this is my store www.innloversal.com

would be gratefull for some opinions on prices, design etx. 

lovely greetings

Max

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Innloversal,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• Include "prompt CTA buttons like Buy now or Shop Now" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding.
  • "Search bar" should be placed on the top header right for ease of search and navigation.
  • Including"promo+ free shipping offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a catchy tagline like "Hurry! Free shipping+Get 25€ back when ordering over 300$ ( Use Code: 25)" can compel the customer to buy.
  • "Login" account is an efficient solution for information security and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  •  Use" Social Media links like Facebook and Instagram etc" to come in the mind and sight of the customers.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Good work, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

I must say that the design concept really does the job throughout the site, very intriguing. However, there are some minor things that can be fixed immediately to take the design to the next level.

image.pngimage.png

On the homepage, I've noticed that some content doesn't have a good alignment. It would be harder to read when it's aligned center. These should be left-aligned to increase the legibility of the text.

image.png

Even when the video has a description content for itself, we still need to give it a title on top (for example Parent Best Lifehacks). Visitors might not see the title inside the video since it could be too small on mobile devices

image.png

I noticed that the navigation is collapsed inside a hamburger menu which is not industrial best practice. The main navigation links should appear on top of your page so that the visitors could easily navigate through your store even if it didn't look good as the previous design.

image.png

On the product page, It seems like visitors can't see the product while they're about to click on the "Buy" button. This would decrease the chance that they will buy it. Please follow the best practices & make the add to cart button side by side with the product images.

Also, you can try to add a "buy together with" section on the product page. So, people would likely buy more of your products.

image.png

I found that the page on mobile is more delayed than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detailed information. Additionally, you should reach the theme provider for an assistant with this kind of obstacle.

I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns. Cheers!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes