I was so excited to complete my shop buy now I have noticed that my sales are very low.
Why are visitors not buying. Average visitors by day is around 40.
Please kindly share any advice you may to help me make some sales.
Just have a look at your store and here is my view:
- Actually, your store is beautiful, also your products
- I think you need to have the same background color on your product photos.
- I see you're showing three product sections: Hair Bow Heaven and Collection, Super-stylish hair accessories. It would be great if you can choose 1 or 2.
- If you want to show more products on your homepage, you can try to create a gallery.
Also, I see your Instagram, you can try to make an Instagram gallery. Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable Instagram feed.
- Besides the email discount event, you can try other ways like discount popups.
Hope you do well!
Hi @VidaE !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @VidaE welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going good during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
1. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
2. As many as 85% of shoppers claim color to be a primary reason for buying a particular product I would recommend you to go through this blog on color psychology here
I hope this helps!