Please give me some feedback!!!!

Solved
chillchill12
4 0 0

Hi I launched my store a few months ago and get decent traffic but not many sales! Ugh!  Would love some feedback on things I'm doing wrong, and if there is anything you like about my store that I should play up.

Thanks in advance!!

www.12thdimensionliving.com

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Hello @chillchill12 How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer and experienced marketer. I have carefully reviewed your store and here are my solutions for making your store more converting and look stunning.
* Add banners and activate slider.

* Brand your store with a nice designed logo to distinguish your store and make it unique and genuine.

* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your  store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.

* CTA: Add enticing call to action button below your product price to call potential customers' action to make purchase such as "SHOP NOW" or "BUY NOW"

* Social Link: The best way to reach more audience when it comes to marketing is through social media. Create social media page for your brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest... If not all, then 1 or 2 of these and establish more social presence. This helps your store SMO & SEO.

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

Do you find these useful and helpful? Kindly tick as solution and Like.

Are you in need of expert who can help you with this mentioned solutions? Contact me.

0 Likes

Hi,

We are here for search engine optimization service. Our dynamically trained professional team adopts natural SEO strategies that optimize the website for major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, which help the computational algorithms locate the relevant pages easily based on visitor queries.

Our Services include,
Complete On Page Optimization, Better Conversion Rate Off-Page/Quality Link Building
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Email Marketing
Content Writing
Creative & Designing
Google Ads & Express
Facebook Ads ChatBots
Bing Ads

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @chillchill12  , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Featured products
  • Videos
  • Blog posts
  • Story of your brand, product details, 
  • Testimonials
  • etc.

2. Add Buy Now button on collection page and homepage to allow customers finish their purchase without accessing product page. This will reduce touch point customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

1.png

With fashion items, please insert a size chart on your product page to guide customers. Some of them migh hesitate when choosing products because they get confused about product sizes.

2.png

4. Tell customer more about your brand, who you are... by adding banner, brand story, About us page, have your Logo design, Store/ Business address, etc. 
Show them more clue to build their trust on your products instead of just showing items to sell.

3.png

4.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 437

Hello @chillchill12, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a footer menu. 

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
chillchill12
4 0 0

0 Likes