Please take no offense, but honestly I think your site needs a lot of work.
Here's an example of a successful store. https://www.scienceofbeauty.ca/
I suggest that you start by copying some of the design elements. The reason I am suggesting this is because you need to build trust with your users. Right now I just see a lot of drop shipping products. I personally would prefer to just purchase these items of amazon. So that means you are competing against amazon, which is very very difficult. Focus on making sure your site looks nice, professional, and trust worthy first. Then I would start testing your store with a bit of traffic. Make sure you have the tools you need to track and measure the data.
When you are able to take of those design elements to fix up parts of your store, feel free to shoot me message and I'll take another look at the store. I also do free analytics consultations to make sure that even when you get traffic, we figure out ways to optimize the conversion rate.
Have a great day.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add slideshow or banner images on the Home page to make the site more attractive.
2. Make the first letter capital of each word in the header menu. Example: Change About us to About Us
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add a detailed About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business also include some images on the page.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare takes care of the submissions for them verifiably. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Well I think your website is pretty mature and well designed! However if I was supposed to make a suggestion, you should consider adding customer testimonial and maybe some customer interview blog contents to enhance your SEO, drive organic traffic and continuously enhance on your brand image. When it comes to beauty, I am sure that customers are highly sensitive and will do lots of research between competitors. With the customer testimonials, aside from gaining customer's trust it could also help remove all sorts of doubts customers might have.
Aside from than, a powerful marketing tactics that could help boost sale would be retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationsthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.
All the best and stay safe!
Hi @DomKEH welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Hi You may consider conducting geo targeting for your international markets on your website. It's great you have provided multi-currency selector and auto displayed local currencies for your visitors based on their locations. You could further create location specific messages to better engage with your visitors and increase conversion rates. For example, at your current announcement bar, instead of displaying your free shipping policy, you could target your customers more specifically, eg."Free Shipment to Sydney", place names are depending where visitors are from. It builds trust with customers immediately. You can also display pop-ups showing regional specific promotions for visitors; promotions can vary among markets. Such methods can help your target visitors purposely and support purchasing decisions. You may use geo IP tools like Geo Targetly to easily set up location-specific content.
If you are interested about geo targeting strategy, you may read the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/benefits-of-using-geolocation-ip-in-e-commerce