Please give me some honest feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

I have a fairly new niche store that I'm trying out. The audience is responding well on designs on the fan page and I get a lot of traffic from my campaigns, but they are not converting. Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?

The store is designs4farmers.com and the product I'm promoting right now is https://designs4farmers.com/products/got-to-love-cows-all-over-print-hoodie

Thank you in advance

Olof

Store: https://www.novalapis.com
Instagram: @novalapis
FB: https://www.facebook.com/novalapisstore/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 75 248

Hey @Olof_Nysten,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! So you’re generating traffic, but you’re not getting any sales. It's a good thing actually. Not convinced? Let’s take a step back for a moment. Sure, on the one hand you’re not making any sales, but let’s look at the positives here. It's an opportunity.

Something is obviously going right. People actually care enough about your brand or your marketing to visit your website. But we still need to turn that traffic into sales.The issue that you are facing is very common among Eccommerce sellers and it’s one which we’re sure you can solve. Every website needs about 15 things to convert visitors into sales.

I've broken down a few areas that I think you may benefit from taking a look at.

1. Change the placement of your newsletter subscription box to the top. It will help you to capture more.

2. You can include a slider on the home-page.

3.First fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

There are other suggestions as well. I am a designer and I am ready to devote my 2 hours in order to help you resolve all the issues relating to designing and website. So let's schedule a call?

Let me know your availability.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

Your store looks nice and the products are different i.e. amazingly beautiful.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use your bug image as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  3. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  6. The default search landing page https://designs4farmers.com/search?type=product&q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 250 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Thankyou for considering

@neha-sparq wrote:

Hi 

Your store looks nice and the products are different i.e. amazingly beautiful.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use your bug image as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  3. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  6. The default search landing page https://designs4farmers.com/search?type=product&q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 250 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

the solution
 . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes