Few key areas you need to improve ASAP.
Drop shipping isn't all about who can load the most products into there store. Start small with say 24 products really build out your website well and then build on that. At the moment your website has nearly no chance of making sales.
Keep work on it and I'm sure you will do well. Shopify is all a learning curve my friend.
"New Arrivals" should be added to keep customers updated regarding the latest store trends and product designs respectively. All sidelinks like Login, cart etc should be placed to the extreme right for uniform header space allocation. Some other pointers to remember for a fresh and unique store look are as follows:
Wish the store achieves a lot of sales and conversions in the near future.
You have a nice collection on your store. I found this as your competitor https://nermin-store.myshopify.com/. Your store needs some changes. Make it more interactive and attractive to grab visitors' attention.
Here is the general feedback about your store how you can improve the store:-
1. Place the logo on the left corner of the homepage and shift the header menu to the left side of the homepage in a vertical way. It becomes easy to navigate for the visitor or customer. And, there you can dis[play collection and subheadings. It makes the store look more professional.
2. You can add Instafeed on the homepage after the recommended products section.
Some marketing tools that you can add to increase conversions and customer engagement on your store:-
1. Display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
4. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
If you would like to implement these marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution