nermin-store
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi everyone,
Your opinion is important for me .
https://nermin-store.com
0 Likes

Hi @nermin-store 

At the moment your website looks like it only cares about making money. This isn't a good way to build a website. Here are some suggestions. 

Build Connection & give good feeling 

You want to build a connection and give the visitor a great feeling on your website

• Images of people smiling using your products 
  • Detailed about page 
  • Blogs 

5 Important areas to focus on 

• Home Page (flow this better)
  • Product Pages (add reviews)
  • Site Navigation (simple/easy)
  • Checkout (consistent with site)
  • Mobile Friendly 

Helpful Links 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hey @nermin-store ,

When I entered to your store there is the web browser notification request and email pop - up. I was curious whether you need to push right away leads magnet? Let your customers discover your shop a little bit, so they can understand what you are selling.

04.jpg

Don't see the tracking order page. If you have one add it so you'll decrease support requests related with shipping.

05.jpg

Why there is empty testimonial? It's good to collect or show some testimonials if you have. I assume you have the dropshipping products. Try to get some testimonials from your suppliers. It'll increase the store's credibility.

06.jpg

if you see my response helpful just let me know, I'll review it further.

Cheers,

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes

Hi @nermin-store,

I just reviewed your store! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Home Page: Home page flow could be better. You need to completely redesign your home page and make your website user-friendly. I think your website is starting from the collection page.

Menu - Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. Menu structure needs to be fixed, you can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact Us’, “Home section/Icon’, Collections' etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engines.

Product Availability - It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer.

Featured product - You can show your top-selling product on the home page.

Product Page Design: Product page design could be better and organized. Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can insert images into a carousel.

Speed Score: Your google page speed score for mobile is only 20% and for desktop is 44%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Mobile:

nom.png

Desktop:

nomde.png

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

@nermin-store, you need to make your store more professional. Here are the suggestions:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes