Please give me your opinion on my re-launched site

Tourist
4 0 1

Business and old GoDaddy site are ten years old, decided to move content/re-write content/fix and add better pictures, to the new shopify site.

Regardless of the business element, please let me know if the site and pages are easy to navigate or not?, are they intuitive or not?, and how the imagery looks on various devices you might surf with.

I'm dealing with how to manage google indexing, site.xml, etc. and as of now (launched this site to live last night) am in a bit of a panic as google search console doesn't seem to know or want to know about me....   .....I made the mistake of moving this live before I apparently got all my ducks in a row google-wise. Darn it.

https://avantiaudio.com

Thanks for your time.

Mike.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Mike! Paul Salazar here to help you.

I am a professional eCommerce developer and have plenty of experience using Shopify as the main tool to create and develop customer dreams into reality.

I took a look at your store, in my opinion, it has too much text without any CTA (Call to Action), should give the customer the benefit and prize for reading some product information and know more about it.
Also, give your store a better fresh image using real user experience photos, by this I mean to put some pictures that communicates some sort of life experience for the user when bought the product.

Here is an example of what I am trying to tell you, and sorry for my bad English and bad communication skills

https://www.warbyparker.com/

The meaning of changing some pictures to put people experimenting with the product may turn the things to the good side of your store. Although this is a tip, you may need more help with a deep analysis

Hope this could be helpful for you, 
Best,
Paul

Hi @mchadwell, I'm from PageFly team.

First of all, I just want to say that I really like your store right the moment I landed on your site.

1. You have big hero images that show the images of your main audio equipment products. This is great because in just seconds visitors will immediately know what your business is all about. 

2. You have creative CTA in the hero banners. When I hover my mouse on your slideshow banner, there are 4 main types of products for me to click on it and the text overlay is clear enough for me to read.

3. You have a sticky header, which is GOOD for navigation. Many people love a website that have a fixed menu because when they scroll down the page, they can easily navigate to other pages. 

4. Your website on mobile is very organized and responsive. I can see that you have paid your efforts on mobile ver of your site, so it looks great.

However, I have some suggestions for your store, and I hope that it can help you somehow.

1. You should pay attention to the resolution of the banner images. I mean, your images are great and beautiful, but when I use a laptop or desktop with a larger screen, the resolution of the images is lower than I expected, so you can consider optimizing your images. 

resolution.jpg

2. You can add more menus in the footer and especially the "Return and Shipping" Policy. The shipping and return policy is important, people would care about that before making final decisions on buying your products. So have that part in your footer is good because when people read everything on your homepage and are interested in your products, scrolling down, they can read about shipping and return info by just clicking on the footer.

fff.jpg

3. Consider using more bullets or numbering, and spacing in your product description. Your product page is great, you have enough numbers of variant images, but the description is somehow a bit lengthy and people can't read all of that information. So you can point out the main features of your products with bullets and highlight them with BOLD, for example.

4. Consider removing unnecessary Javascript for optimizing your store speed. I did test your store speed on Google PageSpeed Insights, the results are good but not too good, you can optimize it more by optimizing your images and remove redundant code. 

speed.jpgdvdvfvd.png

And that's my feedback.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
465 45 153

Hi @mchadwell

Have seen your site and this is a great site. 

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- I think your homepage is having too many texts. Maybe you can consider getting rid of some texts. 

- Consider adding Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- There are some parts that you need to add to your homepage:

+ A section that shows the benefits when buying on your site. 

+ A gallery (maybe an Instagram gallery if you have an Instagram account). Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create an amazing shoppable gallery. 

+ A footer where you show the store information and some quick links. 

- On your homepages, I think you should add:

+ A Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

- If you're planning to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your comments Paul! I like your idea of showcasing the products in-action. Some of our customers share pictures of their audio setups with us and I suppose I can ask for their consent to place their images within the site. Great idea!

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Pagefly,

Wow, thank you for a thorough review of the site! I really appreciate your thoughtful response and kind words. In particular I want to thank you for suggesting the addition of our warranty/return policy/info in the bottom footer menu. I had another shopify site several years back (different product) and we did indeed place useful info in the footer space that got great use/visibility....I just forgot about that avenue this time around. Your reminder will add value to this current site, no doubt!!!  Thanks much.

Best Regards,

Mike

Tourist
4 0 1

Hi ,

Again, thank you for your kind comments. All of your suggestions have merit that we will review and possibly implement. Much appreciated that you took time to give the site a good going-over.

Hope you're staying safe!

Best,

Mike

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @mchadwell !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1952 106 352

Hello @mchadwell, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- There are font discrepancies.

- Add a wide range of products so that you don't miss out on sales.

- Add a footer menu. It includes policies, contact information.  

- After collection, display & add trending, bestsellers, the recently viewed section on the homepage. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi Mike, 

It's great that I can help you a little bit with my feedback. Best of luck with your new store!!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season