Please give some feedback on my first store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would really appreciate it if someone would like to check my first shopify-store! Its a one-product store.

Thanks!

BR

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
109 3 18

I really liked the idea!

I would have changed the theme of the store to a black one - more "nighty" color :-)

Cheers

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Cuddle Pillow, 
I have just visited your website. Your product is extremely cute and beautiful :))

Here are some feedbacks to make your one-product online store better!

1. Homepage

- Add a slider/image/video under the page header to show your customer who you are? what is your cuddle pillow? 

What I mean you should use image/video to show your unique product instead of using text only.

- Add more section to show why people should buy your cuddle pillowqq.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customer.

In fact, the more your website visitors trust and engage with you, the more they are willing to buy your product.

2. Product page

Because you only sell one unique product, so make sure your product is appealing and beautiful.

Instead of using only text for product description, you should add more section/image/video to describe your product.qb.png

You should build your product as a landing page rather than a simple product page.

3. Improve your page loading speed

Your page speed is quite low on the mobile view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestion. Now, more people go online shopping via their mobiles. So, it is time for you to optimize your mobile customer experience. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.zm.png

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for your online store! <3

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
964 46 138

Hey @CuddlePillow 

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes