Please give store feedback :)

4 0 0

I launched my boutique on April 10th. So far, my most succesful month was May. June and July slowed way down (which I heard that was normal). However, I am sitting here waiting for August to pick back up and do at least as good as May, but it is doing much worse and I am on track to having my worst month yet (even worse than my first month). 

Any critiques/honest feedback are welcomed.  I am so frustrated and feeling very much like a loser. I knew this would take time and I know I need to be patient, but after a slow summer I am ready to grow and increase my sales!

Thanks!

Missy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
112 0 10

Missy,

Store looks awesome! I am loving how clean and colorful it is!

Very easy to find information and the products I am looking for! I love the instargam feed on the bottom of the home page.

Don't feel discouraged. This time of year is slower as more people are busy travelling and doing less online shopping. Keep pushing to get traffic and learning as much as possible about seo. 

You'll be looking back on this moneht in sept, oct, nov, and wishing it was slower so you could relax :)

Keep smiling!

Cheers!

Chris - Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

It looks pretty good to me. I think your target customer is clear and any information needed it quite clear!

Try influencers. Always works. Instant sales/audience growth!

0 Likes
4 0 0

I hope you guys are right!!! I am losing sleep because I am so worried about it. 

I have worked with bloggers before and continue to do so. I have not had stellar sales from doing so, but I figure it helps get my name out there.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 10

Hi Kirk!

I think it's great you are helping visitors overcome fit-related hesitation by mentioning the model's size & measurements. It would also be very useful to add a size chart or measurements of the items.

Another great tool to reduce fit conerns is customer reviews. I'd love you to check out our app, Loox - Fashion Reviews (https://apps.shopify.com/loox-fashion-reviews), which automatically collects rich reviews from your customers that include their photos and body details. This way, you can show a variety of real people wearing your items and increase confidence for all types of visitors. 

Hope this helps!
Yoni

0 Likes
4 0 0

Yoni,

Thanks you for your feedback! 

It is hard to do a size chart when every piece differs so much, but I think I am going to start doing sizing for each individual item in the descriptions. 

Thanks!

Melissa

0 Likes