Please give us feedback. :>

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would like to receive feedback and make corrections after checking the last time.

About 50 customers come a day. I want a lot of traffic and purchases.

At the bottom, I want to make the text of the reference page below NOTICE,SNS,PAYMENT / SHIPPING white.
Source code that turns white when the mouse is over now is included.
I don't know how to fix it.

I also want to do a view all button design.
I also want to design the SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER part.
Please tell me how to do it.

https://www.ballagrio.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @BallaLee 

I will provide some key point to help you solve problems like:

• Firstly, you should know what is mean of traffic and purchase and its relations. With fresher, I often tell them that store owners shouldn't spend much money on running ads or it's not the most important factors. Most of are fail, everyone can make the store, but creating a Attractive store is most important. U can make your store more attractive by visuals, display, or optimization to gain trust by using apps, which are available on Shopify. Collecting reviews is considered as the best ways to build trust. Try some tools to do that, they're much more cheaper than ads. Right now I'm using Ali Reviews This app can import multiple real reviews to your store, then you can filter the positive ones to highlight and promote your products. Customers tend to trust reviews when purchasing, so with more good reviews, you have high chance to increase your sales. This app also provides free time trial, so you don't need to spend a lot!   4
  • There are apps about ban/menu to help you add notice, sms, payment. You can use goof to find the appropriate ones
  • Button and popup also like that, using apps like pinvy, alireviews to do t hat.

i think this blog is helpful for you to answer this questions, it includes essential apps for newbie has just strart doing nusnes with Shopify: 10 BEST FREE SHOPIFY APPS TO BOOST SALES 

Cmt bellow for me if u have any questions ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear BallaLee,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 36-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Use silo structure menu
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index your all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @BallaLee welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

1. You can categorize the homepage with specialized categories and move the rest to another page and add up the rest to another page.
2. Create social media accounts and link them to the footer menu like Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter.
3. Engage the audience by writing a blog with good titles and post them on different social media platforms.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
6. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching on of your product image as a reference)
image_png877308898.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes