Please give your feedback for my store

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am launching my 1st e-commerce store using Shopify. Kindly provide your feedback, suggestions. 

www.umenlife.com

Thanks,

Manshi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Umenlife,

The search landing page is disabled. In addition, Logo should be shifted to the left while, the main menu in the middle. Some other observations to be taken care of are as follows:

1. "Currency converter" should be shifted to the header instead of the footer for a more systematic approach.
  2. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  3. "About us and contact us" should be added to the main menu as well.
  4. Brand promotion can be enhanced if you add Instagram images near to the site footer.
  5. Seperate "Add to cart" button should be present on the product page.
  6. Better customer connectivity is facilitated by the addition of Twitter, Linked In as well for strong customer association.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free StarterPlan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store advances and progresses in the field of success very soon.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @manshis,

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

To implement the engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes