Please give your valuable feedback on my store

Highlighted
5 0 0
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

Hello @Kiddienation 

Please see below feedback

Store looks great all is good wish you success!

1. Honestly i would first suggest - since you are drop-shipping the products do not mention the brand name on your website.

2. Remove the form on product details page please.

3. the size is confusing on product page please see below page (correct me if am wrong)
https://kiddienation.com/collections/family-matching-outfits/products/mother-and-daughter-swimsuit-2...
it says Baby 12 month Kids 18 month ?

Also what it means
Type 1: mommy and me clothes
Type 2: mother and daughter clothes
Type 3: mom and me clothes
type 4: mommy and me clothes
type 5: mom and daughter clothes
type 6: family look swimwear
type 7: family look outfits
A: mom and daughter matching clothes
b: mom and daughter swimwear
c: mom and daughter matching clothes

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales.

Results from Google Ads - I have helped them achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months 

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

I would look at and implement more of the feedback you got each time last month. You are ignoring feedback that would help improve your store and until that changes...you won't see your store do better.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes