Please guys whats your feedback on my New Store.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi, guys, I opened my store two weeks ago, and also I've been doing Facebook Ads, We do get lots of people into the store BUT THE won't BUY  ANYTHING. it's so depressing and I don't know why.

Please I will really appreciate your views and feedback on what I should add or remove and improve..... Thanks in Advance..... 

https://icarebeauty.online/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 3 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, after taking a look at your store and reading your comment, I can understand why you might feel let down that although you are able to have traction you just aren't able to make that first sale. My personal input after looking at the store and its tabs is that right off the bat, it feels a little too much like a drop shipping store to the naked eye. At the end of the day the best advice someone gave me was that the only way you are able to gain high conversions is to convince a visitor that your store is not a drop shipping store and is a legit business/brand. I suggest redesigning and getting better product photos using less contrast colors and other things. In addition, I also feel like a big part of this business is advertising, I personally have helped many beginners in eCommerce gain that first sale through giving a free consultation and understanding what marketing strategy will work best with your website. If you are interested in pursuing a proper marketing strategy from a professional please feel free to email me at scopemarketingfirm@gmail.com, or check out scope16.com to learn more. My closing remarks are that you should always keep your head up and a good attitude if you want to make it in this space, I recommend taking a look at professional marketing options such as mine as well as looking at other businesses that have similar products selling to get a grasp of how other businesses are able to make sales, an easy way to find these businesses would be to reverse image search your product images and product titles to see if there are other dropshippers selling the product. I wish you the best of luck and once again please feel free to email me at scopemarketingfirm@gmail.com if you are interested in a free consultation and strategy sessions that can hopefully turn into a fully fledged marketing plan.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Thanks, Boss, I feel more motivated now. I will send you an email....once again thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @iCARE1 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @iCARE1 

Welcome to Shopify! I understand it can get really frustrating when you don't make any sales after putting in so much effort. I agree with some suggestions made on this post about giving a better experience to the shopper when they reach your store. That way they are more likely to stay, trust and eventually buy. 

Some common things you can keep in mind when improving the website - 

1. Pick the font colour, style and layout such that it gives a sleek, clean look. White spaces are good to have. Make sure the quality of images you put on your homepage is really good. 
  2. Divide your products based on collections so that the shopper browses the section of their choice interest. 
  3. Instead of using Save labels on each image (which makes it look like all your products are on sale) you can use a combination of social proofing - like featured, bestseller or 2 day shipping. You can check out some apps on Shopify that will help you do this.
  4. Some of the products have a really long text based description. Most people might not read it. You can instead use that space to place videos or features in graphic labels or bullet points. 
  5. You can add a chat option in the store so people may feel free to ping you as soon as they have a question about your products. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Thanks Guys...so helpful

0 Likes