Please have a look at my store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Could you please have a look at my store and give your valuable feedback. Thank You.

https://seazide.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @anuanna,

I like the overall design of your store, minimalistic with consistency in your photos.

Once you execute your marketing plan and get traffic to your store, you can make the necessary adjustments to optimize conversions further. 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted

Your pop up form is too distracting. I bet you don't have a good email marketing strategy. You should check my signature. You need better email forms and strategy.

Wondering how to get more sales? Wondering how some people make millions of dollars in sales yearly? The answer - EMAIL COPYWRITING. Lame ass email copy won't sell jack shit. Hire a team of expert copywriters for the price of one. https://cutt.ly/vruA570
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1496 93 329

Hey,

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

You don't need to be disappointed, as the store is decent, unique and attractive but not that engaging or encouraging to customers.

1. To engage customers add a section Bestselling products on your homepage.
  2. Try adding some Instagram images or Decent testimonials to increase page length.
  3. Offer some discounts to encourage customers to buy from your store.
  4. Also, You have around 12 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.
  5. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1015 50 152

Hey, I went through your store. I have some suggestions for you. The logo is occupying space why don't you shift it towards left. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this- Slideshow Image Collection List Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) Newsletter Sign Up Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

you can add some marketing tools to increase customer engagement and to reduce bounce rate which will, in turn, will help you in increasing sales. 

No matter how good your products are, but your bottom-line will not increase until and unless you reach the ears of your customers. You need to start focusing on marketing on a prior basis. Make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them and make your website more interactive and you need to work on product alignments as it needs to be in a more organized manner and you can engage customers by pop-ups and you can add reviews on your website which will be very helpful. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention. 

The best app for push notification is AiTrillion.com. It will help you to stimulate your customer's engagement & re-engage and retain them. AiTrillion is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently. It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.
Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks much Harry for your kind feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank You TobiDan for your honest feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank You so much Duane for taking time and giving me a very detailed feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks much Neha for giving me a detailed and honest feedback.

0 Likes