This is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help. I noticed that you didn't leave a link to your shop so I will only be able to offer some general advice, but feel free to reply with your URL if you'd like and I would be happy to do a deep dive.
I like that you asked for a checklist as we do have a really thorough and comprehensive guide written by my colleague that you can read here.
It goes over some of the most important aspects of store building to have in place before you start spending money on ads and the tips can help anyone at any stage of owning an e-commerce business. Definitely have a read through.
I look forward to reviewing your store for an in-depth review!
Hey Necklace Ego,
"FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE" and "Free Shipping WORLDWIDE" should be concatenated into "Free shipping Worldwide" on the yellow header template. Other essentials for store optimization are mentioned below as follows:
I wish the store advances a lot in the field of success very soon.
Hi @NecklaceEgo ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. A favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 3 results indexed by Google. But your website has 48+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. Many store owners, bloggers are generating revenue from their pages quicker by getting their specified pages indexed pro-actively & verifiably.
flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
1. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. Add a Live Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.