Please help! Eager to launch but would like expert advice and assistance.

Solved
mysticappleshop
Tourist
4 1 0

Just want advice concerning prices,taxes optimization, and best course of action launching. I'm sick stalling & what feels like are valid questions yet possibly making excuses. Humbly.... Please help! Mysticappleshop https://h4zqn8f1c9n251cr-51418824871.shopifypreview.com 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @mysticappleshop 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Improve your logo and add favicon
  • Organize your menu at the side bar
  • Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents . Remove "Powered by Shopify" text.
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • The collection page needs to improve

Example: 

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

• Need to do SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
mysticappleshop
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Wow, thank you. Feeling slightly intimated by all the suggestions needed, but willing to try my best all the suggestions. Finances are limited, but curious how much money it would cost to have an expert assist? 

Appreciate your time and suggestions. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @mysticappleshop, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- There is a blank space in the header. It shouldn't be there.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed you can simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- In the left navigation bar add categories in there and create a drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate. 

- Add policies in the footer. Add the footer menu. 

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
mysticappleshop
Tourist
4 1 0
Thank you for your email and suggestions. A little discouraged but working
on site changes.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
0 Likes