Please help! High bounce rate. Lots of traffic. No sales. What am I doing wrong?!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Please be my focus group and provide me your suggestions! Since starting, I haven't had a single online sale. I believe we've had pretty good traffic, 200+ visitors a month, but my bounce rates are high. I've done Facebook Ads and promoted posts on Instagram, people visit the website, but nothing has ever been added to the cart even. I'm passionate about what we're trying to do, but I also want to be realistic. Thank you in advance. My website is picchubold.com.

Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Picchu ,

I suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. Facebook and instagram both are great platform to increase traffic for your website.

You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%.

However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 28%. It should be above 80%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

2.jpg

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. Include trust indicators on the homepage 'Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Picchu 

Very colorful and cozy site. I loved browsing it:) 

Here are some note I have taken while browsing around: 

-remove the placeholder of the collection 4 here

Screenshot_7.png

It confuses the customer and makes the site look unfinished. 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

-Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. 

-add more than one image on your products. You are not a dropshipping company and most likely have your products at hand. Take advantage of that and add just enough images to show the item in its fullest beauty:) 

-replace the basic instagram  with a gallery that will keep your visitors on your site if they click on the post. The one that you are currently using redirects to Instagram app from where customers do not come back. 

I offer using Growave, because it will replace the apps  that you are currently and blend with your site seamlessly. It offers Rewards, Capture email, Reviews with automated emails, Social Sharing, Instagram + more all in one platform.  

Enjoy your day! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much! Some of this I will implement right away. I didn't realize the link had broken for what was supposed to be our Accessories photo. I'm not quite sure about the one step sign, but will look into these things. Again I appreciate you taking the time:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you! I will see how I can get the images upload faster. I'm not a very technical person, but want to understand this number 28 more....

0 Likes