Please help! Lots of traffic and zero sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I have started my new Shopify store and facing some trouble getting sales. Recently I've spent lots of $$$ on ads and got so much traffic but visitors not even adding to cart my products. Could you please take a look at my store and share your opinion what could be improved? www.modesybrand.com 

Many thanks!

Laura 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
673 72 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some really great work on the site. I have some suggestions that you could consider, based off my own experience browsing your store. 

• It mentions you are a graphic designer; are these your own designs? If so, you don't do enough to draw attention to these being unique prints, created by you folks as artists. 

• You're currently sporting a full-size banner on your landing page, have you found this to be effective as an introduction to your product? A full-page landing banner is a big commitment, and perhaps you should test if having a smaller banner, and getting straight to the point is more effective? 

• Some customer testimonials/reviews would be great to really add some social proofing to the store. 

• Have you considered some video content of the spaces featuring your art too? 

In terms of the ads you are running, who is your target audience? Have you created some marketing personas to really identify who your potential customers are? Not all traffic is equal, and you could be targeting an incorrect audience for your products. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @LauraFromModesy, I hope that this finds you well.
I visit your store and run a Woorank assessment on your website. It scored 55 ourt of a possible 100. What this is means is that your page is not so easy to find - so that most of your traffic are paid (through ads) rather than organic (self initiated). Users are easier to retain and be converted when the acquisition is organic.

How can you improve your Woorank score?

Put in more linked pages (Social Media) to increase you website's visibility. I realise that you have a Facebook page, but your IG link seems inactive, you need to activate it. It will also serve you well if you could add a few more Social Media profiles - Pinterest, Twitter, and possibly and a YouTube Channel. These will increase your presence on the web and improve your Woorank score!

Let your customers engage

I’m excited to announce that we’ve shipped an updated version of the Rendezvous Social Recommendations App!

As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine. 

Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.

You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. 

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
319 12 64

Hi @LauraFromModesy welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you add a more high-quality image. Also, add:

An eye-catching headline (About the latest collection/big offers) - This should target your ideal audience.
   One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping, or any other value proposition
   A strong call-to-action button should stand out from the surrounding design.

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with the following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes