Please help a new shopifier out!

Quazoostore
2 0 0
Could you guys review my sustainable clothing Shopify store

Hey guys I just launched an online sustainable clothing store with Shopify. I’m getting loads of traffic to the site but not many sales. Could people check it out and see is there something wrong with the site eg is it hard to use or is it the product which are the problem. Thanks in advance. The stores link is www.quazoostore.com
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
143 11 56

Hey @Quazoostore 

Hope you are in good health. Welcome to the shopify community. Loved the idea of your sustainable store and eco-friendly products. Here's a few things I noticed you can work on to improve your store:Quazoo store.PNG

• Landing page: It's important that the customers get a proper idea of your store, what you are selling within a  few seconds of visiting your store. Or else they would lose interest and leave. The landing page is the key to attract and make customers stay. You might consider showcasing your relevant products instead of nature images.  
  • Our story section: Your works are creative, eco-friendly and would make great stories. People are always looking for things they can connect with, they look for authentic and relevant stories. Do add another section of "our story" stating how you started your business, your inspiration behind your work and your concern for the nature. Everyone loves responsible and sustainable products. It would be an amazing story to share and connect. Also a good and genuine story is a must for starting any business and building your brand. 
  • Refunding and shipping policy: Please include detailed shipping and refunding policies. Most customers want to  know about these policies before making a purchase. 
  • You can also add a banner or slider for your new arrival products
  • Promotional opening offer: I don't see you placing any promotional offers. You might consider free shipping, giveaways, opening offers or even mother's day discounts. People love products on discounts. It's a good way to start your sales. Do not forget to highlight the texts of your offers and place it at the center or somewhere more noticeable. You want your customers to know about the offer within few seconds of visiting your store.   
  • Customer Reviews and social proof: This is an important source of attracting and retaining customers. Do not forget to showcase once you make the sales and faces of happy customers. Online shoppers are always going through store reviews before making a purchase. It is a key decision making factor for many people and persuade buyers. It's a great way to build trust and credibility. 
  • Referral marketing: This is a great way to start any businesses. Remember what Uber did and got so many installations? Give a promo code or discounts for people referring your products to their friends and family. Using the code, both of them can enjoy the discounts.

Hope these will come in handy for you. Good luck with your store and future endeavors @Quazoostore. If you find this helpful, feel free to like my comment and let me know. Stay safe, stay healthy! :')

Rumman Afiyat 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @Quazoostore 

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

image.png

The first thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product images. I encourage you to add a review section under the product details so that your customers can leave you some nice words for your products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions. 

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here.

It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.

image.png

I noticed that the navigation is collapsed inside a hamburger menu which is not industrial best practice. The main navigation links should appear on top of your page so that the visitors could easily navigate through your store even if it didn't look good as the previous design.

image.png

I found that the page on mobile is more delayed than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detailed information. Additionally, you should reach the theme provider for an assistant with this kind of obstacle.

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
106 6 22

Hi @Quazoostore ,

Congratulations on your new store!

I had gone through your website here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Customer testimonials should be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Add more social media pages links.

3. Adding Favicon will make your site more identical.

4. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes