Please help and review my page

5 0 0

Hi, I am totally new to this and have spent hours fueled by coffee and Sushi to get my page up and running, its been live for about 4 days ZERO ORDERS waaaahhhh!!!!

I wonder if I have done something completely wrong, not sure!

My site is https://kalaspirit.com/

If any of you awesome people are able to give me a bit of feedback that would be just grand!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Kala, where are you getting your traffic? While website conversion is critically important, qualified audiences are just as important.

Making Shopify Tasks Straight Forward

0 Likes

Hi @Kala 

Most websites have a few key things that help convert visitors into sales. At the moment your website lacks a few of those key eliminates.

Few areas to improve 

• Home Page 
  • Product Pages 
  • Checkout 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Footer 

I'll send you email with more detailed review going over these areas right now. 

I like your slideshow image. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Hi @Kala 

Most websites have a few key things that help convert visitors into sales. At the moment your website lacks a few of those key eliminates.

Few areas to improve 

• Home Page 
  • Product Pages 
  • Checkout 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Footer 

I'll send you email with more detailed review going over these areas right now. 

I like your slideshow image. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I just tried to email you 

Email.PNG

0 Likes
5 0 0
Hello Clayton, thank you very much for your time that was amazing and I totally take on board all of your suggestions, I am working on them now!
One thing that I cannot work out is how to add a drop down box to the 'Shop' on the homepage, or add drop downs or other product categories in the various collections I have.
If you can help me with this I would be very grateful, what would this cost do you think?

Thanks Once again

Kala Spirit
0 Likes

Hi @Kala 

Send me a message and I'll show you how to do it. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 8 27

Hi, there!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team - I'd love to help with some suggestions for changes you can implement to get those sales rolling in.

I think you've chosen a cool niche to work with, especially with the holidays approaching. I'll touch on 6 key points to focus on below including store design, trust building, social media, analytics, creating incentive and blogging.

Store Design

I like your store design, it's simple, clean and straight-forward. I'd love to see you add a navigation menu to further categorize your products like a drop-down menu. Here's our easy, DIY tutorial for creating drop-downs. Consider categorizing by type or even price range as well as adding more content in the form of a slider that elaborates on your philosophy or details a featured product or collection. The goal is to relay what your website is about, what you sell and who you market to quickly to peek and keep interest.

Trust Building

Make sure you're including a refund policy and a privacy policy in your footer to help build a trustworthy website. Adding a trust badge helps round this out and creating a way for customers to reach you easily such as a contact form or chat app also adds trust points. You can read about these and more trust building techniques in our blog here.

Social Media

I feel like social media, primarily Instagram, is going to be a useful tool to promote your shop. I noticed you have a link to your IG account but only 2 posts so far - keep going with it! Add content daily, even multiple times a day and consider relevant hashtags that will get eyes on your products like #giftsforhim which has almost 1.6 million tags. Track which posts bring the most traffic to your store to help you determine which products are popular and sought after.

Analytics

On the topic of tracking. Have you reviewed your analytics lately to see what products are getting the most views? This is a great way to determine which products to use in marketing campaigns or to feature/promote on your site. When you've determined a product or two, consider ordering them and taking professional photos or making "how-to-use" videos to add engaging content to your site as well as your IG page. Creating content is easier than it seems! Check out our How To Blog for videos. There's even an app for that. 

Creating Incentive

I know you have products on sale from browsing your collections but at first glance there is zero indication of this. I highly recommend creating a Sale collection and using pop-up notifications or a sales banner to announce sales or discount codes. Offering free shipping (over a certain amount) is always a winner too. Read about how to set up a free shipping strategy here. Other forms of incentive include bundles and Buy 1 Get 1 deals which we have a huge selection of apps to help you set these up here.

Blogging

Blogging is an excellent way to improve SEO, convert visitors into customers and build loyalty and engagement. Here's our guide on how to start posting blogs and an in-depth write up that discusses how to use a blog to successfully sell products.

These steps will help you move in the right direction! If you're interested in learning more about how to really have a solid foundation before investing heavily in marketing, check out this forum post that really gets into the nitty gritty aspects of a successful online store. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
517 32 122

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You can add few banner images as it will improve the overall UI.
  2. You can create "Top selling Products" and "Featured Collections" pages and add their link to the Home Page.
  3. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  4. Lastly, You have around 68 products and you'll be adding many more in future .I would  recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi mostly from Facebook and Inst ads, some from reaching out to my freinds.

I made a sale today........to my Mum!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
306 15 56

Hi @Kala 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes