Please help check my store. What is missing?

Solved
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1
  1. I just finished with my store and I need help. I will really appreciate someone visiting it and telling me what should or should not be there. Thanks. Visit at

https://melsah.myshopify.com

0 Likes

Home page is missing content and social proof.

Product pages look unorganized and have a lot of images that are just stacked on top of each other. It's hard to navigate or find information about the product.

There needs to be more descriptions as your missing a lot of descriptions.

That's just the start.

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

Wow...just the beginning... Thanks 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Melsah Collections, 

Pay attention to the below listed points for improving your store look:

• "Terms and Conditions" are a must in the footer for better customer trust and faith.
  • Add a "favicon" for unique site identification.
  • Add a seperate "Contact Us" section for better customer interaction.
  • "About Us" should include images as well for making it more expressive.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Wishing you all the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear Melsa,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • As most of the part of your store is password protected ,hope you have such features in your store: Example of Good Collection Page and Example of Ideal Product Page

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Melsa ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no reviews option on your product page, try adding that feature so that your customers can easily find the best products and also it helps your customers to trust the product.
  • There are only a few products available on your site, try adding more products so that customers will be having more options to select.
  • There are no customer testimonials on your home page, try adding them so that they help your store to get positive attention from your customers.
  • There are no social media icons on your website footer, try adding that which helps your customers to know more about your brand.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Melsa , welcome to Shopify family

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest to add more content in your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also the main banner seems too blurred, so use a high quality image.

2. I recommend you to add your social handles in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.

3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

4. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances which are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

6. The tags you have used (Save $x) is not eye-catching enough, and won't nudge online shoppers to purchase. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes