Please help evaluate my store!!!

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am in dire need of some help with my store.  I have been researching SEO and still have some work to do with tags and so on but i am not able to index my site through google and submitted a sitemap with 0 URL's found. Also have too many re-direct errors and have been researching all these terms constantly and feel like my head is going to explode trying to figure this out. Feedback on general store setup is welcomed as well and i know there is more work to do but am really seeking technical help.  Thanks in advance! URL:  https://coastallifeapparel.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you submit your sitemap, google will index it soon. There is not a fixed timeline when it's done.

You can create more backlinks by starting a Facebook page, YouTube channel, Instagram account, etc. The backlinks will help google to index it faster.

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @CoastalLife ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Adding different font can completely change the balance and tone of your design. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized. For engaging new customers you need to work on your homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 24%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

9a1ce57d-d54b-45cc-bf0f-1fc990614881.png

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

These tweaks can really benefit your store! I hope you like it!!!  We can also help you solve all the technical errors on your website and submitting a sitemap in google.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @CoastalLife 

After spending few minutes on your Product Listing page, below are some my comments that maybe useful for you. Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 15.45.40.png

1. Product Price: It should be obviously essential to all users. You can increase the font-size and the color to highlight it.

2. Since each of your product has many variations so it should be displayed as well for customers can have a quick overview of products they want to buy.

3. A secondary hover images will be much better, people should ideally get enough of the essential information needed to compare the listed items.

4. An "Add to cart" button will reduce time of user move to Checkout flow. It allows people to quickly grab and checkout without being directed to many pages.

5. Instead of using pagination, you can use "Load More" button. For example when I want to have a quick compare of 1 with product in page 2, it has no way to do that, scrolling up and down will be much easier for me also.

6. Discount label on each product's image is quite hard to see it as you can see, using a solid color background will have a better view.

I hope that some of my comments above may help you more, also you can check some best practices of Product Listing page at here.

Cheer!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi  @CoastalLife 

SEO is quite a tricky thing to do even for people who have been in ecom for years. Unfortunately, in order to find the issue in your unhealthy links and redirects, there needs to be a deeper research to be done. Maybe hiring an expert would be great/. 

As for the store itself, I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:) 

Here are some tips to improve the site: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3)When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise to work partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.  

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @CoastalLife ,

I checked your website and it seems pretty neat. Let me share you a couple of tips that'll help you increase in traffic and sales.

1. The menu bar is not visible since both are in white. (adding image for reference) I would also suggest to have a simple top navigation bar, with main categories like "Catalog", "Collections", About Us". Good website navigation makes it easy for your visitors to find what they want and for search engines to crawl. The result: more conversions and greater search visibility.
Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 4.08.43 PM.png

2. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page. Give this a read, you'll find more tip : https://neilpatel.com/blog/40-checkout-page-strategies/

4. One simple and effective e-commerce marketing idea to reduce the frequency of abandoned carts is an email recovery campaign, which can convince your visitors to make a return visit and complete their original purchase.

5. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also keep your blog active, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

6. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity in Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and doing more targeted ads (https://www.facebook.com/business) as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.

7. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference).
If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here
image_png1385236578.png

Hope these tips be of help to you. 

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes