Please help me, my site has been blocked by Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

URLs: nangsandwhippers.myshopify.com

Please check the site and let us know if any harmful, illegitimate contents or anything is there, also let me know at where the particular place I need to change the contents, etc. I want the necessary solution for this.

Please do helpful for us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @Jamesdeeps 

Please contact Shopify support. https://help.shopify.com/en

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1422 140 394

Hey there, @Jamesdeeps 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER is absolutely right, contacting Shopify Support via the Help Centre is the best course of action when it comes to issues like this as we cannot discuss account information with you on a public forum and are unable to authenticate you as the owner of the account. I can see that you were in touch yesterday and that you were instructed to respond to the email you received regarding this. As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog