Please help me review the design

Solved
Cassano
2 0 2

@Nataliecrowu7 Any builder app can build the second section. 

About color dots in the third section, as I know Shogun app provides this feature. I don't see it in Pagefly and Layout hub. But I'm testing Pagefly app and omg, so many awesome features. I think I will test more to see if I can build my page using this app.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KylieChris5 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Thank you guys for mentioning us a lot

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

Because each product has star ratings so I highly recommend you should show testimonials as well. This section can be placed below the product list section.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

@Nataliecrowu7 you can build the second section with PageFly. In this case, you will use a 1/2-1/2 layout for 2 sections. You will need to set the background color and background image for each column. 

• For color swatches, currently, we are developing this feature so we don't have it yet in our app. However, you can use Zepto - Product Personalizer element, PageFly integrates with Zepto to show color swatches.
  • For the third section, you will use the product list element to show the products of a collection. 

1.3 Add more images from different angles in the 5th section

This section shows the details of a featured product so I highly recommend you should show more images of the product. They are from different angles or images with the human model.

You can also show the original price of the product.

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.5 Add a countdown timer

This FOMO effect will encourage the customers to take action!

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

goldenjes
Tourist
3 0 1

do you have design for sunglasses product?

Kiddienation
Excursionist
40 1 4

Hi

Please mention the store URL 

Thanks

KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

hi, it's the design from my designer, I don't have URL now because my store is offline

0 Likes
Ritaoutlet
Tourist
3 0 0

i'm not sure that if i use pagefly, will it affect on my store speed?

0 Likes
Ritaoutlet
Tourist
3 0 0

because i'm having an issue with speed on mobile, someone can help?

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Store-Speed/m-p/1132058#M235206

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@Ritaoutlet, I hope you are doing well! I can help you with this, you can email at shubhangi@aitrillion.com with your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes