Please help me review the design

Solved
KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

Hi everyone,

Can you help me to feedback the design below? I just joined Shopify and I have a plan to build my store's landing page for picture frames, I have a sample design below. 

And I'm wondering which apps help me to build a page like this because the current theme I am using is limited for many designs. I need to make it live before the Father's day. Thank you guys a lot,

Kylie.

Father Day design.png

KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

Basically, I need a hero banner, showing product, have form, rating, etc.

Someone can feedback and give recommendations?

0 Likes
Cassano
2 0 2

Oh beautiful design I think. I'm new to Shopify too and preparing for the first store with this platform.

I used Gempages before but Gempages was down so I have to find and try other page builder apps. There are some apps: Shogun, Layout hub, PageFly...I'm testing these apps. I like the templates of Layout hub the most. A plus for PageFly is that they provide free plan so that I can create one page without charging.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

This is an accepted solution.

@KylieChris5, I hope you are doing good! Here are my suggestions:

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop now' on the banner images. 

- Display the collection on the homepage.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hello @KylieChris5

I would like to suggest few points for getting good traffic and for attracting customers.

->Add trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->As per promotion, try to add discount on social sharing feature and rewards feature to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may consider our app at  Tuecus-Customer Account Page it has Free plan too.

Add testimonials at bottom of home page; You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page. 

Credits and Rewards: Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Product Review: Add customer review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

If you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest you to install Tuecus. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more sales.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! Best of Luck to you!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Lisabete
2 1 3

Hi, I am using PageFly, you can use pagefly template to build.

But I think you should need to add a call to action button on the hero banner. And you need to add reviews from your customers. I am using Loox review app.

If you want to promote for the Father day, you should have a popup to show the sales campaign. 

-Lisa-

Nataliecrowu7
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, I am wondering how to build the second section?? And colors in the third section?

As @Lisabete mentioned, PageFly is good? Anyone experienced before? Thanks.

0 Likes
KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

thank you for your feedback @AiTrillion !!! I will try

KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

I appreciate your feedback @Tuecus thanks a lot!

Kylie

KylieChris5
Tourist
8 0 5

Hi, my designer designed it, that's why I am wondering how to build it. 

I'm trying Layout hub and PageFly, thanks all!

Kylie