Below listed points would surely help in store improvement:
All the best!
Congratulations on your store page! I can see that you've put in a lot of effort to set it up - so good job on that!
I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations,
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hey there Mischrandy,
Hope you're doing well and safe.
Congratulations on your store. I think the designing and layout as well as your products look really amazing. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise. Your website is very clear and easy to navigate and with a few tweaks you will be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
But first, I have to tell you that the separate contact us section for the viewer to easily contact you is amazing, truly a great addition to your website. It is very important for a new brand such as yours to be totally available to viewers questions and this reduces site abandonment and increases sales as well. So kudos on that.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Homepage: It’s pretty busy. Do you use heatmaps to see where people click and scroll on your page? I would highly suggest running a heatmap to see where people are clicking. This will help you eliminate a few extra things that you are showing on the website that no one is clicking and that will be able to help you in cleaning up your homepage.
2. Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
3. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
4. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising and add their links to your footer.
5. Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
6. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Your store looks very informative and dynamic, it is no way boring or overwhelming. The products seem to be of high quality.
It looks like the mobile version speed is the issue. I recommend seeing the analytics of how many people use mobile phones to enter your site, and if the ratio is big, make sure to get rid of unused codes and compressing the images that you are using. If you have some hard-coded apps, ask the developers to optimize their codes.
As for functionality, your site is not lacking anything. So I only have a couple of things you can do if you want to take your business to the next level.
1) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site is something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base.
2) The review widget on your site is currently not working. Enable it on product pages to get more testimonials.
3) Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3