Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. track your sales with Google analytics
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section
7. Need to optimize your cart page
There are other areas you need to work
Need more expert tips? Find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.
One thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.
Another thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.
If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done a really great job on it. I have some points just based on my own experience and opinion:
- You should probably delay the popup a little longer, as I was just starting to browse when I was interrupted. The chatbox could also do with being minimized.
- I think the static header, while not necessarily a deal-breaker, takes up a lot of real estate on the website. Is it possible to query with your web developer if this could be reduced in size if you want it to track with the page like that?
- Some tiny adjustments also could be made in the announcement bar you have detailed on this screenshot.
How are you marketing the business? Who is your target customer? Sometimes it's not the site itself that is falling down with conversions but just tapping into the correct audience. How is traffic on the site?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
How long has the store been running? What traffic sources are you using to send potential customers to the site? If you are sending traffic and it's not converting, it may not be the right traffic for your store. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal.
Most of our clients are on Shopify and we find when we take over their paid ads, they were not using the right campaign structure, settlings or sometimes the way they setup shopping campaigns was not going to delivery against their revenue goals. Your store looks solid and other then some minor tweaks, there is not much I would change. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. Also, if you need someone to manage and scale paid ads, send me an email and we can talk.