Please help me with my new store - www.rldnclothing.co.uk

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I have recently opened an online clothing store using shopify. I have tried to create a minimalistic theme for the website, however I still think I can improve it, but have no idea what to do next. Also, I have not yet started a advertising campaign for my store, as my facebook profile is still verifying my ID, but I have seen that Facebook ads are the best for small businesses like mine.

Also, I have changed all the pictures of my products so that it is the same colour as the background of the website, so it looks more professional. I am also working on the social media of my store, this is my instagram, @RLDNClothing and this is my twitter, @officialrldn, and for facebook as I said above it is still verifying. 

If anyone has any tips, please be critical and give me as much suggestions on improving my store as I can. 

This is my store: www.rldnclothing.co.uk

Many thanks,

RLDN Clothing

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I like the store, it looks professional, there are reviews for the items. It's simple to use products look good. Nothing particularly jumped out at me to not purchase anything from this site. You could use more social proofing like a site trust like Trustpilot and get some reviews up on there. I would make some small design changes on the home page, but that's more of a personal preference (ie. leaving less whitespace).

There will be posts on this based on some random design principles coming from different users about different design aspects, which may or may not help.

But I recommend for you to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You can look at it from different perspectives such as bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate to see what can be improved. Then slowly start sending traffic to your site to see how people respond, it doesn't have to be a lot of traffic, but a few dollars here and there on facebook/instagram should do the trick.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation and get you set up which involves:

• get your data tracking set up
  • taking a deep dive into your data when you have data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue or go for improvement
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely get in contact with you about the analytics, because I think that is the next step for me right now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Perfect,

Just send me your email in a private message whenever you are ready, and I'll let know the process and the next steps.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @RLDNClothing ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks, I have done all this, and my updates page is basically like my blog page, and I have also started using SEO related keywords in all the alt texts of my products, but my FB Ads account got disabled, and I don't know why, because I wasn't breaking any TOS, but now I have started Google Ads, but I still don't get many clicks, I am getting approximately 10-15 sessions a day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @RLDNClothing 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  3. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.
  4. When it comes to getting traffic from different ads, its a good idea to keep a check on where these shoppers tend to drop off - I mean, at which stage in your website do people end up going away from the website. So based on that you can decide which part of the store to improve.
  5. One more idea to engage your shoppers right before they leave the store could be to have a dialog box or a pop up if they are moving away from the website tab (offering some kind of a discount if they had added something to their carts). You can tip over some shoppers this way to turn them to buyers. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you, I am working on all of this now. Also, where can I see where my users leave the page? 

0 Likes