Please help, no sales. What have I done wrong?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi experts! Im wondering is there any singapore shopify owners here?

I’m facing a big problem here. Have spend months & months of hard work creating my store with 0 knowledge and finally get it LIVE on 1st August 2019. I did run 3 campaign on fb & insta ads, have about 400+ content views but still no sales for the past 2 weeks. What did i done wrong?

Q1: Currently i’m only focusing on Singapore market due to the shipping method is much simple for me. The question is should i expand it further to International? Targeting the BIG 4 instead of just Singapore?
Q2: Should I continue to run my ads? What is a reasonable budget should i put if i would to continue to run the ads? For the past 2 weeks i have already burned $200 :( with no sales return.
Q3: any experts could review my store? www.girlsletloose.com . What i have done wrong? There are traffic but just seems like nobody is interested in my products & not making any purchases.

Please help..... i’m so depressed now.
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great store and it's beautiful. Your store does not look like the issue. Jewellery is not an impulse purchase and running ads for 2 weeks may not be enough time for someone to buy. Also your targeting or ad creative (ad image and copy) could by why no one is buying. There is tons of competition on Facebook & IG in 2019. 

I would not expand. I would stay focused on Singapore and getting your ads to work. Your product is not expensive, so I would continue to test your ad targeting if you think your ad creative is great. If you don't see any add to cart or sales within 3 days. Try some new creative. Test and learn is how you crack Facebook and make it work. Even $10/day is a good place to stat for each ad set.

You might also want to look into Google Shopping ads, which I can see doing better for you because of your product has a low price point and those products do really well on Google Shopping. I'll leave you another post about how we think about Google Shopping for our ecom clients.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. There is tons of empty space that does not look good. Also I would consider having one large image at the top of your site instead of the two pieces of jewelry and the Shop Now button between them.

2. Your peach font colour can be a bit hard to read agains the white background. I would look at making your text front a bit bigger and easier to read
    3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description that talks about the product as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level as there is nothing major wrong with it. You will just need to continue to test and learn as you figure out what ads do and don't know. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
45 2 5

Hello, I am not a Singapore Shopify owner. But I can help you if you want. I recommend you to raise trust in your website. The lack of sales is because of that. You can install apps for this. One of the apps and the best one is Nextsale. You can use it for a free trial for 14 days. The app uses social proof & urgency tools to raise trust. When you add it to your store( it is compatible with Shopify platform) visitors will see comments of real previous purchasers below the site. Therefore, the trust will be created. They will want to buy your services after seeing the comments of other people. You don't pay different costs, just pay once and get both tools. It is from all in one dashboard, that is why preferred by many people. This is one of the features that show the difference of Nextsale than competitors/ Also if you want to transfer paid version after free of 14 days, pay and transfer it. But you can continue with the free version after 14days as well, but you will have limitations within days. 

Try the link below and check it for free! Good luck with your store! :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hi ,

Your store looks really beautiful and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily .With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

Anwering to your questions , you should definitely try to expand to different countries despite of the extra effort and don't invest in ADS to get sales, rather invest in APPS. 

1. In the UI part, I would say make you can change the font weight , and font size as per your convenience and even font colors look bright.
  2. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.
  3. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify .
  4. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  5. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://girlsletloose.com/search?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 60 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi @GirlsLetLoose ,

Your products are adorable. 

It would be great giving your customers an option to search for products by an image or a real-time picture by using their phone camera? It would be new user experience. Moreover, the type of products you are selling is completely being purchased based on its style, pattern, color, and aesthetics, which a user cannot put into exact words to type in the search box and find it from your catalog. Adding such a feature allows them to search the product by an image which they found in social media, TV or from the street. Try the "Visual Search +" app from the Shopify app store. This AI-powered app helps your customer to search through your catalog with the image they are uploading and give them most matching results instantly. This helps you,

• Faster customer conversion
  • Increase catalog discovery
  • Boost sales from social media

Cheers :)

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes