Please help review my store

Solved
jayceecollectio
1 0 0

Hello please i need someone to help review my store before i start spending on ads. please help me i am need to dropshiping.  www.jayceecollections.com

0 Likes

Hi @jayceecollectio !

I leave you this list with the best dropshipping suppliers and how to contact them: https://www.cleverecommerce.com/ecommerce-blog/dropshipping-suppliers/

I hope this has helped you, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions!

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @jayceecollectio 

Loved your products and designs. Your Chat bot is a nice touch as well!

These are some observations of your store. 

Firstly, the pictures you have used on the homepage have a very dark background, so the writing on top is not very visible. Maybe try a lighter colour on the background image. for more ideas on how to make your photos look better, read this article: Photo editing mistakes you want to avoid

Also, the captions you have used are too big, which means that people may lose interest while reading. Try to stick to keywords only. 

Finally, the Order Tracking option is too low on the page, and many people might miss it. Consider putting it on the top of the home page (above Contact us)

Hope this helps! Please reach out for any other questions you may have. 

Thank you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hey @jayceecollectio,

I wouldn't recommend doing ads yet. This is something we commonly see with dropshippers, you run ads, get tonnes of traffic and no conversions. Don't let the wrong kind of traffic eat up your ad budget and leave you without sales. I have lots to say on the topic but we cover everything in this video so please give it a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @jayceecollectio, your store looks good. 

Paid ads will help you to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and conversions. But for converting that traffic into sales on a constant basis and make them purchase again from your store, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Add web push notifications to send updates to your customers even when they are not in your store.

These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes