Please help us fine tune our store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0
Our store is www.rockjawaudio.com we would like feedback from experienced retailers. We’re an british audio brand.

This year as a whole has been very challenging compared to the previous years. We don’t know if it’s our website as we have had it redesigned 6 months back.

Even the Facebook adverts we run are struggling to get custom, I don’t know if just political or we missing a trick somewhere?

We are already working on an true wireless To add to our line up but we don’t think it’s that, it’s as if we been pushed off a cliff.

Many thanks,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there,

Your website looks excellent - sleek, modern, clean, it suits your product and niche very well.

I would work on adding more content to the homepage that will allow understanding the first time visitor how your earphones are different than others on the market. People prefer buying from recognized brands, so explaining what makes you unique and better with clear benefits will help you sell more.

The trick is in showing the benefits, not the product features. E.g. say "immerse your senses in a deep bass" or "forget about the world with a noise-blocking" instead of listing technical features. That's the best way to sell - people buy on emotions, they want to experience something new, so you should help them almost "feel" the experience of using your earphones.

I'd also look into Facebook ads - if they don't send you converting traffic, make sure to test different ad copy, different CTAs [calls to action], images, landing pages, offers, audiences etc. 

Hope it helps,

Maggie

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, you have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. 

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Many thanks for your valued comments:

Can you confirm to me any apps for customer loyalty you recommend?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hey, You can try Aitrillion.comIt has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.
Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes