Please help

Highlighted
6 0 0

Please help with your input. Why are we not getting any sales.

https://www.newwavegadgets.us/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 24 73

Hey there, 

Congratulations on your store! The design looks great, I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be ofhelp to you. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Your website is well-organized and pretty! You put a lot of effort into building it, right?

Here are some feedback to make it better! :)

1. Add your collection page

You should organize your products into different collections, such as Keyboards, Power Bank, etc. So, it is easy and convenient for your shoppers to find your favorite products. 

2. Add more delivery option

To save the shipping cost and time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!

3. Improve your landing page - Sale Event - Gaming Gadgets

You should add more content, images, banner, call-to-action buttons to make your sale landing page more appealing to your customers.

I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ABORNSMITH ,

I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some insightful feedback for your product pages. Here's what I've noticed:

image.png

1. The price should be more visible by increasing its font-size & use a little heavier font-weight.

image.png

2. Avoid using images for describing product specifications to improve scannability. In this case, I believe you should use a sheet to display the product spec under the product details.

3. User reviews are critical to users’ purchasing decisions, and to users’ ability to even make an informed purchasing decision. Therefore, you should consider adding the reviews section on the product page.

4. Making it easier for visitors to access your shipping, returns policy from the product page by providing an external link under the product name.

To learn more about how to improve the product page, you can take a glance at this article hereI know you've just started, please go the extra mile on the design perspective & see how it goes. After that, you can come back to the community to get more valuable feedback.

Cheers!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
149 11 30

Hello @ABORNSMITH 

Welcome to the Shopify world. I hope you are well in these difficult times. 

I noticed some things on your store so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
    3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    4. In your catalog, the images that you are showing are really busy - there is too much in those images and the text below them is really large. Generally shoppers would want the image to be so clear that they don't have to read at all. I think you should look into this. 
    5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

E9F8F447-7826-4C5E-B013-BC531E27FF7C_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes