Please help

Sharn
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello, 

please give we feedback on my store www.saharablueco.com my conversion rate is 30.0% and my bounce rate is 200.0%. I have read many articles, paid for advertising help and made many changes, and can’t figure out what the problem is. Please give me feedback on my product and website.

Dear @Sharn 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Update your blog on a regular basis and in your post try to solve the problem. It helps to reduce the bounce rate.
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 47-50

saharspeed.png

• At header

sahaatheader.png

• At footer: Remove space, organize links, remove "powered by shopify"
  • Live chat icon color can be different for better visibility
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Show add to cart popup,add counter at cart and allow user for continue shopping 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Sharn
Tourist
7 0 2

thankyo so much . Can you recomendrecomend a app to use for the add to cart pop up and the continue shopping button?

0 Likes

Hey @Sharn,

I took a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, your currency converter doesn't seem to be working. When I click the different currencies, the pricing/symbol doesn't change.

Next, at your checkout you have phone set as a required field. I would change this, it will be a deterrent for some.

phone-required.png

You offer international shipping for $30 but there is no estimated time of delivery listed. Without this information, you will loose sales.

I see you have social pages with a following, which is great! I'd recommend using Shopify's sales channels to make purchases quick and easy for your social media followers.

screencapture-saharablueco-collections-valentine-gift-guid-2021-01-28-10_51_09.png

With Valentine's day coming up, it's a great opportunity to market your products. Put yourself in the gifters shoes for a moment and think of what they would be looking for - a nice piece of jewelry - they might not know what to pick so perhaps your most liked/popular items - earrings or a necklace so they don't have to worry about getting the right size (like a ring for example). Offer a variety of products so you have a price range that will work for most everyone. Another idea would be to do a Valentine's special on your stamped necklaces, offer personalized text with a heart stamp. The gifter is going to want it wrapped and ready to go and perhaps a card as well. Cover all their bases for them - include the best wrapping and a handmade card (you can do it yourself of connect with another small business owner to collaborate) and offer frees shipping or delivery within a certain number of kilometers from you. 

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO (you can do this yourself within Shopify). By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Sharn, I hope you are doing well! your store looks great. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Display the collection list on the home page.

- Add a 'add to cart'/ 'buy now' button or icon so below the products on the collection page so customers can easily add the product to the cart by just clicking on it.

- Your store lacks in customer engagement. You should add customer engagement tools in your store to engage visitors coming to your store and converting them into paying customers. 

• You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically. Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
  • If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Retarget customers with the help of push notifications even when the customer is not in your store without getting an email address. 
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, let me know. I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Sharn
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks so much for your great feedback. I think the add to cart call to action button under each product is such a great idea. I will let you know if I need your help after I have implemented what I can.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Sharn, you're welcome. Sure, feel free to reach.

Have a great day!

Thanks

0 Likes
Sharn
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you. If I would like add and add to cart button or buy now button to the collection page should I use a code or an app?

Also if there are different sizes for products Is there away to add a box to let out customers choose a size?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Sharn

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes