Please help

Hyoo-believe
2 0 1

I need help pretty bad I can’t get viewers or sales in my store hyoo-believe.myshopify.com I have tried everything tips and feed back welcomed please help

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @Hyoo-believe, I hope you are doing well! You should first make your store engaging & professional to make people purchase from you. Here are some suggestions on which you can work on:

- Having a good brand logo will help you in branding.

- Add banner image relevant to the products you are selling in your store.

- Add Shipping policy, privacy policy. 

- Enable social media links in the footer.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Make the collection page professional. All images must be of the same size. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews, and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
230 18 84

Hey @Hyoo-believe 

Hope you are doing well.

There is an announcement band at the top of the page which you've probably left blank. Fill that with the 25% discount announcement, so you can have the banner free for other pictures. 

Consider putting a Shop Now button on the banner to direct your customers to the product page. 

On the banner, add a picture that is relevant to your product, and try to add a picture with not so many colours, as your Home and Catalog tab got lost in those colours. 

Your purchase for change is a nice campaign and I think your should have a separate page explaining all the details about it, and not cram it in the home page. that way you can move your collection images up, and attract user attention immediately. 

That's all from me

Thank You and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @Hyoo-believe , I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. 

Congrats on your store. I did a test on the store speed you can see result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/ftq69wrniw

There are also some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and gain sales!

- Add CTA button in hero banner

- Make the Navigator easier to see, it is blend into the banner and hard to find

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 20.52.05.png

- Separate section by adding background color so the page doesn't look flat

- Add Star Review, Variant, CTA Button in the products list

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 20.54.33.png- There is a bug in your featured collection, please fix that

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 20.55.41.png

- Make the header sticky

- You should consider to get rid of this home banner in the header since its not a logo and place kinda weird here 

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 20.57.07.png

That's all recommendations for you, the other things are awesome and I don't have anything to comment on for it. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your Product Listing page.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.